SINGAPORE FOOD FESTIVAL 2011By
There is another 10 days food event coming up, it is the Singapore Food Festival 2011.
Location: Clarke Quay Read Bridge & along Central River Promenade
Date: 15 (Friday) to 24 July 2011 (Sunday)
Time: 16.00 to 23.00hr (Mon to Fri)/ 12.00 to 23.00hr (Sat & Sun)
There will be 30 food stalls selling local curry and spice delights like Ngoh Hiang, Fish Head Curry, Laksa and etc, along the Curry & Spice Street (Clarke Quay Read Bridge); and 30 food stalls featuring local and international favourites like Thai Green Curry, Rojak, Durian Pengat and etc, along Gourmet Promenade (Central River Promenade).
You also have chances to learn the cooking of dishes like Chilli Crab, Fish Curry, Nonya Laksa and many more, at the Singapore Food Festival Village Cooking Demonstration. For more details of the dishes and restaurants participating in this demo session, please click here.
Location: Clarke Quay Read Bridge
Date: 16 (Saturday), 17 (Sunday), 23 (Saturday) & 24 (Sunday) July 2011
Time: 19.00 to 20.00hr/ 20.30 to 21.30hr
There are also over 100 F&B outlets offering dining deals from the followings:
- Central – featuring more than 40 F&B outlets
- Clarke Quay – featuring more than 45 F&B outlets
- Liang Court – featuring more than 15 F&B outlets
- Riverside Point – featuring more than 5 F&B outlets
- Swissotel Merchant Court – featuring 3 F&B outlets
Besides the above, you may be able to redeem exclusive gifts, by spending a minimum amount at any of the 7 SFF Village partners (Curry & Spice Street, Gourmet Promenade, Central, Clarke Quay, Liang Court, Riverside Point, Swissotel Merchant Court) too!
Spend $100* in a single day with a maximum of 3 combined receipts from any of the 7 participating SFF Partners to receive a unique Recipe Postcard Book that comes with collectible stamps worth $15.
* Redemption counters will be located at Curry & Spice Street at Clarke Quay Read Bridge and Gourmet Promenade outside Central.
* Receipts must be F&B receipts from any of the 7 participating SFF Partners. Other terms and conditions apply.
Other programme highlights, click here to book:
1. Tiffin Cruise
2. Heritage Trail @ Little India
3. Spice and Canapes in the Sky
4. Longest Table @ Little India
5. Spice Odyssey
6. Indulge at Park Introduces Authentic